Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Changing of Seasons

   Last night, I actually sat down and scrapbooked. I haven't done any in over 2 months, that was when I ran out of design team assignments. Even though I stepped away for awhile I was still creating cards and doing some sewing. 

   When I saw this sketch from My Creative Scrapbook , I knew I wanted to use one of the fall photos that I took in the past week. 
   Here is my take on the sketch. 
 Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and Bazzil Basics), pattern paper (American Crafts and Echo Park Paper Co.), stickers (American Crafts and Basic Grey), twine (May Arts), sequins (SpiegelMom Scraps), cork (SpiegelMom Scraps),chipboard (Crate Paper), wood veneer (American Crafts), pearl dots (Eyelet Outlet), journaling card (Project Life), stencil (Stencil Girl), texture paste (Shimmerz), doily (Doodlebug Designs), corner punch (Fiskars), electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Cricut), paperclip (Pink Paislee) and pen (Project Life)

   This was the first time in about 5 months that I have used my Cricut. I think I need to change the blade in it. 

I am still loving the scatter of sequins and pearls. I hope in a few years I won't look back and think it is like the bad sticker sneeze that happened before I got into this hobby.
 I did two different journaling on this page. I want the left side of the card to be more private so I made sure when I was writing it that it would be hidden under the photo. The right side of the card the journaling is visible so I just wrote about why the photo was taken.  

No comments:

Post a Comment