Thursday, September 8, 2016

Make a Wish Card

   This card I created was actually for no challenge but for an upcoming birthday of my grandpa. I felt I needed to make him a card instead of picking one out of my two boxes of card stash. I think I just really wanted to play with pretty paper. Plus, I know my grandparents love their handmade cards a lot, they may or may not have my cards displayed in their home that were sent to them in May, June and August. 
Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics), pattern paper (Photo Play Paper and Fancy Pants Designs), filler card (Simple Stories), stamp (Stampabilities), manual dies (Spellbinders), die cutter (Spellbinders), punches (EK Success and We R Memory Keepers) and stamping tool (MISTI)

   I love the crisp image I get with the misti. I even stamped happy birthday inside of the card. I came out perfect.  The two perfect male collections every once needs to have is This Guy by Photo Play Paper and Good Fellows by Fancy Pants Designs. 

  Here is a picture of just the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment