Monday, August 15, 2016

Monochromatic It's Your Day Card

I usually stay away from monochromatic challenges but I fell in love with the look when I knew I had enough stuff in my stash that used my favorite color. I ended up creating this card for the My Favorite Things "Camp Create".

   Here is my take on it. 
 Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics and American Crafts), watercolor crayon (Faber-Castell), embossing folders (American Crafts and Project Life), embossing machine (Sizzix), doily (Doodlebug Designs), sequins (SpiegleMom Scraps), stamps (My Favorite Things and Sizzix), die (Sizzix) manual die cutter (Spellbinders) and punches (EK Success), ink (Tsukineko and Umbrella Crafts), washi tape (Studio G)

   Here are some closer looks. 

   I love all the texture on this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment