Wednesday, August 10, 2016

An Apartment Upgrade - SBC SS 06

   This sizzlin summer #06 sketch  at Scrapbook Challenges was one that scared me at first since the long pattern lines. I don't like cutting up paper like that since I always have some odd shapes scraps left over. However, with a nice new craft knife I found out I didn't make such a mistake that cause me to waste a sheet of paper.

   Here is my take on it.
Supplies: cardstock (the Paper Studio), pattern paper (American Crafts and Simple Stories), sequins (SpiegleMom_Scraps), die (Sizzix and Spellbinders), manual die cut machine (Spellbinders), texture paste (SpiegleMom_Scraps) stickers (Basic Grey, Studio Calico and American Crafts) and marker (Faber-Castell)

   Here is a closer look.

   These black sequins are perfect to use on a guy page. I love my sequins but always avoided them when it came to scrap guy pages but these matte black ones are perfect.
Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment