Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Stamped Hello Card

   Today, I am going to share a quick card I created with a card sketch #177 from CAS(E). 

 This is sketch inspired me at first when but a few days later when it was time to create I was scratching my head like what am I going to do with this since there is so much "white" space and my style is all about the layers. To remedy that problem I just added a large focal image to the blank corner.

Here is my take with the added me to it. I also created a matching envelope seal.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Fancy Pants Designs), inks (Close to  my Heart, Umbrella Crafts and Tsukineko Memento) stamps (Studio Calico and Stampabilities), liquid glue (Ranger), stamping tool (MISTI)  

   First, I have to say is I am in love with the MISTI and my mom (who only crafts once a year) actually tried it and loved it. It is so making me want to use my stamps more. Anyways, I loved how this card came out and I actually used quite a large variety of stamps on this. To add a little more flair to this milk bottle I applied glossy accents to the stamped bow. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Mandi! I like that sketch, and what you did with it was great!

    ReplyDelete