Monday, April 11, 2016

The Simpler Times - SBC 478

   This sketch reveal for Scrapbook Challenges was another one I created. I have to say I so much prefer drawing sketches by hand that on the computer. I am happy that Brynn- Marie is able to clean the sketches up on the computer because I am sure you would have a very hard time figuring out my handmade sketch.

Here is my take on it.

Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (Photo Play, Heidi Swapp, Graphic 45 and Basic Grey) stickers (American Crafts and Authentique), wood veneer (Target), embossing folders (Echo Park), inks (Tim Holtz and Close to My Heart), enamel dot (My Mind's Eye), doily (Studio Calico), border punch (EK Success), embossing machine (Sizzix), electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Cricut), pen (Project Life) and glossy accents (Ranger)

   I am not sure if it is just a lazy thing or I just like the added interest but I always dot my electronic die cut "I"s with an enamel dot. I would like to believe it is the interest but I am pretty sure it is laziness since I don't want to bother gluing down that teeny tiny dot. 

   I am loving these Christmas/ winter theme embossing folders my Mom picked out for me. I am shocked she actually picked them out since I never showed her these. Using the faux letterpress technique sure makes the impression stand out.

Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment