Monday, April 18, 2016

Score - SBC 479

   Today's #479 sketch over at Scrapbook Challenges is a super simple one. 

   Here is my take on it.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (Basic Grey and Crate Paper), washi tape (Scotch Brand, My Mind's Eye and Studio Calico), sequins (Studio Calico), mist (Heidi Swapp), mask (The Crafter's Workshop), embossing folder (Sizzix), embossing machine (Sizzix), tag (chic Tags), modeling paste (Liquitex), manual die (Spellbinders), die cutter machine (SpellbinderS), flair (Zappy Dots), marker (Faber-Castell) and pen (Project Life) 

Here is a closer look. 
   I wrote out the date in pen first but i didn't like it blended in too puch with the pattern of the tag so I wrote over it in marker to give it more depth.

   This badge originally had "football Mom" on it but so I covered "mom" with a piece of washi. Perfect fix for the on;y football theme item in my stash. 
 Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment