Monday, March 28, 2016

Classic Move - SBC #476


   Here is my take on it.
Supplies (cardstock (Die Cuts With a View and Bazzill Basics), pattern paper ( Crate Paper, Fancy Pants Designs and American crafts), flair (Basic Grey), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye), chipboard (Maya Road), watercolor pencils (Faber-Castell), wood veneer (American Crafts), squirrel icon (Studio Calico), stickers (American crafts and Studio Calico), mist (Tattered Angels) and pen (Project Life)

   This little squirrel was another item I got from Studio Calico and was like what is the world was I going to do with this. I thought this was a cute and fun element to add to this page. I like that I added the camera to it. 

   Enamel dots makes great dots for bullet point journaling.
 Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

1 comment: