Friday, January 22, 2016

Recorded 2016 - SBC #FBF

   This flashback Friday sketch is double pager and it is actually the first time that I made a page that used almost 12 inch die cuts. 

   Here is my take on this sketch. 
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill and The Paper Studio), pattern paper (The Robin's Nest, Anna Griffith, My Mind's Eye and Studio Calico), stickers (My Mind's Eye), washi tape (Little B), journaling card (Project Life), doily (Studio Calico), chipboard (Studio Calico), electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Cricut) and pen (Project Life)

   As part of the New Year's decor I cut out giant numbers with the Cricut and hung it on a gold garland. I knew I would never use them again after this day so I thought a perfect way to get double duty out of them was to use them part of the background pattern on a layout. 

   Here is a closeup photo of our late night snack, pumpkin quesadillas. They sound kind of gross but taste great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment