Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Embrace Today - SBC Trend

   I love the brush script trend. I love seeing everyone's take on it. Over at Scrapbook Challenges this is our current trend challenge. 

Here is my take on it. I used a brush script pattern paper and added my own amateur brush script attempt in the title work. The photos I used were not the best since I took them the day after surgery. I am sure me bandage up like that was no unusual sight for the small town of Brecksville, Ohio. For a small town they have a great eye clinic. All I can say was Clear Choice Laser is a great place and sure makes their clients comfortable. 
Supplies (cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Studio Calico and American Crafts), journaling card (Webster's Pages), twine (Timeless Twine), stickers (American Crafts), die cuts (Basic Grey), wood veneer (American Crafts), stitching template (American Crafts), mist (Studio Calico), paint (Americana), doily (Doodlebug Design), vellum (American Crafts or Studio Calico), button (American Crafts).

   Here is my attempt at brush lettering. I just used some paint and a wet paintbrush to  write "today". 

   This still has to be my favorite color of twine, key lime. The arrow points to the hidden journaling.

   Here is a closeup of the flower and card that my dad and I got from the eye doctor. The flower was for me and the card was for my dad, it had a gift card for Starbucks in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment