Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Winter Inspired Mood Board - SBC

   It is December and it is time to kick off this month's challenges off at Scrapbook Challenges with a mood board. I love the colors of this one, it is super inspiring.

   The board inspired me to scrap this old black and white photos of my grandparents and their friends at a food convention.
 Suppliers: pattern paper (Scrap Works and My Mind's Eye), stickers (American Crafts), die cuts (Teresa Collins), journaling card (My Mind's Eye), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye), washi tape (My Mind's Eye and Doodlebug Design), doilies (Doodlebug Designs) and pen (Project Life)

   Here are a few close-ups, as you will see I kept it super simple. 


   I wished I scrapped this photo sooner tough since my mom is drawing a blank on who the last couple in the photo are. This should reminds us all to take notes on photos on the four Ws (who. what, when and where).

1 comment:

  1. Love your design on this page and what a fab photo--my hubby labels all our pics now since trying to wade through my mom's photos to help her sort. She doesn't even know some of those people!

    ReplyDelete