Monday, December 21, 2015

Rough Crowd - SBC #463

   Where did the weekend go? My to-do list barley got touched. Hope you all had a more productive week. 
Today is sketch #463 reveal for Scrapbook Challenges. 

   As you can see, I kept this page super simple.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Glitz Design and KaiserCraft), stickers (American Crafts), embossing folder (Sizzix), ink (Momenta), electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Cricut)

   I ended up doing one of my favorite techniques on the title letter die cuts. It is called faux letterpressing. That is when you ink up an embossing folder before you place the paper in it and run it through the embossing machine. I came up for the title of this page because that was the first thing that popped in my head about this photo of my mom, grandpa, uncles and cousin 

1 comment: