Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November Pattern Challenge

   This month's pattern challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges is all about the elegant damask. I loved this pattern at one time so much that I used it almost on everything. Once I depleted my stash of it I ended up mixing in more patterns in my design muscles.
   When the team was assigned this challenge I knew I wanted to do it because I still love the pattern but to my surprise I found out I had to really scrap the bottom of the paper pile just to find some scraps for mini paper pads. After this page my stash has gotten even smaller, I now just have a 2"x5" scrap left of a damask print.

Supplies: cardstock (Die Cuts With a View and The Paper Studio) pattern paper (Glitz Designs, My Mind's Eye, and Simple Stories), doily (Doodlebug Designs), washi tape (My Mind's Eye), file folder (My Mind's Eye), journaling card (My Mind's Eye).

   This page is not fully complete. I don't have the journaling done because I still have to ask my mom who is the guy in the photo, I am pretty sure it is my great grandpa Frank but am not sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment