Monday, August 24, 2015

Receiving of Gifts - SBC #456

   Sorry for posting this late. I have been super busy today in the kitchen. Today, I made falafel and pizza (that includes the sauce and pizza dough). Let's just say that was the best pizza I ever had. 

   Today, is #456 sketch reveal over at Scrapbook Challenges.  I love the clean lines of this design. 
   However, I added my own twist. 
 Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (American Crafts), stickers (American Crafts, Fancy Pants Designs, and October  Afternoon), twine (Timeless Twine), mask (The Crafter's Workshop), punch (Fiskars), journaling card (Project Life), mist (Tattered Angels), brad (My Mind's Eye), overlay (American Crafts), die cuts (American Crafts), tag (Studio Calico kit) and pen (Project Life).

   Here are some of the close-ups. To give the "gifts" stickers a little depth I outlined them with a 05 pen. 
   For guy pages, I have the urge that some sort of modeling paste needs to be on it so here it is. I just love the chicken wire design.
    The tag had a pre-punch  heart design on it. I just stitched it in with my favorite color of twine., Key Lime Sorbet. I also created the tassel and the arrow was fussy cut from a journaling cut-apart sheet from American Crafts, I believe on of the Amy Tan's line.

No comments:

Post a Comment