Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Super Best Awesome Time

   Good morning everyone, while I should say afternoon since this post will be live at noon. I am sitting here eating my usual breakfast (scramble eggs) and think how tired I am and all the work that needs to be done. . It is super cloudy here and we are expecting some storms. 
Today's, agenda:  
  • Paint or help with the flooring
  • Make cabbage rolls. That takes over 2 hours standing in the kitchen before they even cook.
  • Do some scrappy work.
  • The most important thing on the list is to play with my little furry. 
   Here is my reveal for the Scrapbook Challenges Sizzlin Summer sketch #5.
When I first saw this page I knew I wanted to do a beach photo from 60's of my mom.  
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Studio Calico and Crate Paper), stickers (October Afternoon and Studio G), frame (Hazel & Ruby), embossing folder (American Crafts), inks (A Muse Studio and Prima), grommet (We R  memory Keepers), embossing machine (Sizzix), doilies, black thread and sewing machine. 
   Here are a few close-ups.  Whe you don't have any journaling it is fun to go wild with stickers. 
Even though this paper has a wild pattern I still needed something on the side to fill in the white space.
   The things I am happy I used on this page were this grommet that I have been holding onto for almost 10 years and the other thing was the embossing. I got the embossing machine last year and don't use it enough.
Tell me what you think of the Sizzlin Summer sketches from Scrapbook Challenges? Do you think I will do all 20?

No comments:

Post a Comment