Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cross Promo

Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there. I hope you take the time today and spend some time with him today. Even if he is gone just think of him. 
Over at Child's Play Challenges we are doing the second reveal a couple of days earlier than usual because we are doing a cross promotion with Scrap Our Stash. This challenge's theme is Tie Dye and the cross challenge from Scrap Our Stash is to use this sketch. 
Tie dye inspired me to get messy on this page. I used a lot of color mediums that ended up dye my fingers a little bit. You got to love fingertips that look like you were just finger painting. LOL. 
Supplies: pattern paper (Glitz Design), mist (Heidi Swapp and Studio Calico), enamel shapes (Studio Calico), flair (Studio G), mask (Crafter's Workshop), gelatos (Faber -Castell), stamp (Jenni Bowlin), ink (Stampabilities), butterfly diecut I got it from my friend Kelly. I altered it), tg (Pink Paislee), and doily (Doodlebug Design)
 I used the wet technique with gelatos on this tag. I love that they are so easy to blend with water.
Because tie dye makes me think of peace signs I used a peace mask to mist the design onto the center of this page.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by Child's Play Challenges and Scrap Our Stash to see what all the ladies made for this fun reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment