Saturday, February 22, 2014

Today is Your Day... Card

Here I am again with another card I made for my third week of participating in the Northridge Publishing' Create blog. This challenge was to do a shaped card so I went with a circle.  
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (American Crafts), doily (Doodlebug Designs), tags (Elle's Studio),  house die cut (Jillibean Soup)sequins (The Treehouse Company) and electronic die cutter and cartridge (Provo Craft)
  On this card I mixed some old with the new. My old item was the pattern paper from the Dear Lizzy Enchanted collection. I had this collection for awhile now and only have few pieces left so I am going to try to finish it off before my birthday. The new was the doily and tags that I just got last week from Craft Junction. 
This was a fast card to make only took about 10 minutes to put it together and 20 minutes to get the circle cut right. For some reason the Cricut blade kept cutting where it wasn't suppose to.
This is such a spring looking card perfect to brighten up anyone's day. Especially, when with this crazy weather we have been having lately. I heard another Polar Vertex is hitting again this week.



1 comment:

  1. I love your card! So many layers and fun things to look at! And of course, the unique shape :)

    ReplyDelete