Monday, February 17, 2014

Holiday Gifts

Today is another great sketch reveal over at Scrapbook Challenges. If you like scrapping with more than two photos this is perfect for you. You can find the sketch here
Yeah, it is still winter and I am scrapping last Christmas photos. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Heidi Swapp and American Crafts), sticker (Pebbles Inc.and  My Mind's Eye), mist (Heidi swapp), stamp (Deep Red Rubber), gelato (Faber-Castell), doily (Doodlebug Designs), twine (Timeless Twine), button (Teresa Collins), ink (Close to my Heart), stamps (EK Success), pens (American Crafts and Uniball), and ribbon
I stamped and misted some naked chipboard letters for the word "holiday". I applied red gelato on the corrugated kraft letters.   

 Don't you just love that little leaf with Santa. I also love the pen stitching along the the fussy cut circle.
Check out the full reveal here and be sure to play along for a chance at winning this month's prize from Freckled Fawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment