Monday, November 11, 2013

Sketch # 370? at SBC

The last month I have been really out of the loop and neglecting my little blog. However, is one week my life should be back to my norn. 
Anyway, last night I was hurrying up trying to do a layout for the Scrapbook Challenges' sketch reveal today but ended up working with next week's sketch instead. I didn't realize until I uploaded my page and it was already after 2 in the morning so I couldn't make another page. 
So I am going to share with you the page I did last week sing the #369 sketch.
Supplies: cardstock (The PAper Studio), pattern paper : Fancy Pants Designs, Studio Calico and October Afternoon), washi tape (Scotch tape), stickers American Crafts and Authentique, diy enamel dots and gelatos (Faber-Castell)
If you love SBC sketches you might want to check this out. They are having a design team call.
I will post my Simple Sketch reveal page tomorrow (that was suppose to last Sat.) Sorry for being so late.)
Now, I am off to go make four loaves of bread. I might make graham crackers and saltine crackers too. I figure I my as well get a start on my Thanksgiving preparations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment