Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Premade Halloween Layout

Linked up at Paper Issues

I can't believe it has been six months since I joined the Embellish Me Happy design team. This is my last EMH post as a member. 
For this month's theme is Halloween. For my family we keep it low key. I make a costume for Buster, my mom and myself. I make some candy and that is about it. Even though we don't go big I still want to capture those memories. I ended up creating a scrapbook page so I just have to add a photo at the end of the month. 
Supplies pattern paper (ScrapWorks, The Paper Studio and Authentique), sticker (Jolee's and Authentique, tags (Coreinations,? and 7 Gypsies), twine (Timeless Twine),mask (Studio Calico), mist (Studio Calico and Heidi Swapp),wood veneer (Feckle Fawn), paint (Clearsnap), Stickles, stamp (Jenni Bowlin Merchantile), gems (Eyelet Outlet), decoative tape (Target) and diy enamled dots  
I usually don't like my Halloween pages but the reason why was I never had a paper for this hoilday. I ended up buying a collection this summer and boy does that make a difference when you have ther right supplies.
Be sure to link up you Halloween theme projet here for a chance at our monthly prize. 

2 comments: