Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Quick Card

Ever since I did my first craft dash from Pretty Pink Posh when Timeless Twine sponsored it I have fallen in love with them. I ended up doing challenge #20 to create this card. 
When I say quick card I really mean it was mad dash card. I made a card that was under 10 minutes. I set a timer on my Nintendo DS for 10 minutes and I was able to complete it before the timer went up. 

Supplies: cardstock (Bazzil), pattern paper (October Afternoon and Crate Paper), mist (Heidi Swapp),  punches (Fiskars), washi tape, gems (Eyelet Outlet), twine (Timeless Twine), fabric flower (K & Company), stamp (Close to My Heart), ink (Stampabilities) and button (Crate Paper)  
Love how this came out. I think these challenges are great when you don't know what to do when Mr. mojo took a little vacation. It sure helps me when I need some inspiration.
This card I am also entering in Moxie Fab World mixy-matchy challenge 

6 comments:

  1. Fab mix of elements Mandi! So glad you played along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)
    This would be perfect for the Mixy-Matchy Challenge at Moxie Fab World too http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2013/06/the-mixy-matchy-style-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful- I am absolutely in love with that floral patterned paper you used! The mixing and matching of the patterns was done so perfectly- fabulous job!

    Thank you for playing along in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Mandi. Hope to see you for the new challenge that starts on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and under 10 minutes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, great use of mixy-matchy!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mandi! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete