Saturday, June 15, 2013

Farewell to S~N~S

As the old saying goes "All things must come to an end". This is my last post as a member of this fantastic design team.
Here is the latest sketch from S~N~S.
 This is what I came up with. A Christmas page of my mom. The photos are from the late 70's.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Graphic 45, My Mind's Eye and Pink Paislee), mist (Heidi Swapp), sticker (Lily Bee Designs), twine (Timeless Twine) border punches (Fiskars and EK Success), die-cut (Pink Paislee), journaling block (Bo Bunny) and tag (The Paper Company), decorative scissors and sewing machine. 
As you can tell I scrap out of order nd season. I like doing this way since it allows me to work with photos that inspire me at that time.
Don't forget about my product challenge. It goes until the 28th 12 A.M. The details are here.


2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful layout! I used to scrap in order, but after falling so far behind, I find I'm better at picking and choosing now!

    ReplyDelete