The Robin's Nest:
Ivory Glitter Stickers
Foam squaresI created this elegant Anniversary card for my Grandparents anniversary in a couple of months.
Card:1. Start with the paisley paper and cut and fold it to make my card base.
2. Add the gold glitter and snowflake paper but first I punched the corners.
3. Add the deer paper and the ribbon across the front.
4. Add the the chocolate brown paper that has been punched. Adhere it with foam squares.
5. Cut a stripe of the black paper into a banner shape.
6. Adhere the stickers, heart and dew drops to the last paper panel.
1. Cut a 1" circle.
2. Cut a small heat out of the gold paper and adhere to circle.
Hope you enjoyed the card tutorial and I hope I remember that I have this card when I need it.