Wednesday, May 1, 2013

S~N~S #32

Today, is the first day of the month and that means a sketch reveal over at S~N~S.
I love this sketch. I like it can hold so many photos. 
For this page I am going to scrap about my dad building my shelf in my craft room earlier this year.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Echo Park and Prima), embossing machine and folders (Sizzix), stickers (Echo Park), decorative tape (Target), twine (Timeless Twine), pom-poms (American Crafts), subway art (Creating Keepsakes free printable), ink (Quick Quotes) and buttons.
Frugal tip: When you run out out the letter "E" stickers flip the "3" around. This is what I did in the word "Shelf".

2 comments:

  1. Mandi, u have the sweetest Dad!drooling over those white cabinets :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the sketch. - and great tip about using 3s

    ReplyDelete