Monday, March 18, 2013

A Taped Layout + Card DT Call

Everyone that knows me knows that I have to have twine, mists, pom-pom trim or washi tape on my projects.  This Fourth of July page I created last week ended up have three of the four.
So when I saw the March challenge over at Love My Tapes I knew I wanted to play along.
I scraplifted this amazing layout by Heather Landry
 When I punched out the star border I saved the negatives for the confetti scatters. This page has five different washi tapes on it too. I used the solid red as a border on the left side, polka dot under the photos and the banners on the side.
This was the first time I sewed with twine. I came out great.
Supplies: cardstock ( The Paper Studio, Bazzil Basics, and I don't know who made the red one.), pattern paper (The Paper Studio and Jillibean Soup) washi tape (Target and DoddleBug Designs) mist (Ranger), punches (Fiskars), twine (Timeless Twine), gems (KaiserCraft),cut-outs (Jillibean Soup), electronic cutter (Cricut, Opposites Attract cartridge and design Studio - Provo Craft), ink (Quick Quotes), pen (K&Co.), glassine bag,  journal spot (K&Co.) and doily.

Sketch~N~Scrap is expanding. They are going to start offering card sketches. Right now, they are looking for sketch and card designers. You can find all the information here.

5 comments:

  1. WOW - fantastic layout! Thank you so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page Mandi!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Love My Tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!! Love the colors, the sewn twine and how you used the extra star pieces!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our Up Up and Away Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this....so fun!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete