Saturday, February 16, 2013

Natural Release Hop


Good Morning. I hope you arrived here through Melissa Shea's blog. If not, start here and work you way through.
Today, I am going show some hair clips I made using Timeless Twine newest color Natural.
The first flowers I made was using Debbie's tutorial here.

I covered the hail clip with ribbon.
After I made this some of my scrappy friends were talking about hoarded chipboard so I thought I would make another hair clip but with chipboard as the base.
This is my favorite. I will be wearing this one. 
I just covered a bare chipboard flower with twine and added a gem, a feather and tulle.

Be sure you hop through the whole thing so you have a chance of being one of the two lucky winners to win a spool of this Natural twine.
Here is what you need to do to be entered.
1. Leave a comment on each blog in hop
2. Follow Timeless Twine's blog
3. Follow each blog in the hop
      Extra Entry.....follow the Timeless Twine Facebook page and leave a comment  

Mandi - http://mjskraze.blogspot.com/ - You Are Here

29 comments:

  1. oh my word how totally fun...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the hairclips! Both of them are awesome i can see someone wanting to make alot of them!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I'll have to make some of those for my niece. She wears hair thingees alll the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! awesome designs! so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These accessories are fabulous! Gotta try these out =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE hair accessories, these are fabulous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! <3 Thank you for thinking outside the box and inspiring me to do the same!!! I want to see pictures of you wearing that cute hair accessory! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so cute!! very creative!!

    candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, your flower hair clips are so super cute!! Love them..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, Mandi. I actually really like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These hair accessories are so popular, you did a great job, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! So creative! I'll have to try this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh! Love your hair clip and flower! :-) Super cute!

    ~ Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your projects, and they give me lots and lots of ideas. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! I can't wait to try out this twine! I've been looking everywhere for a product like this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, this is so cool, love it very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute hair clips with this twine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the flower clip but its the chipboard one that is just fabulous!!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are SO cute and what a wonderful idea!!! : )

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful hair clips Mandi. Great job!
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete