Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Honorable Mention

I am so happy today because I found some exciting news on the web today.
This morning, I work up early and dragged myself to the computer to check out Paper Crafts blog. I saw that they posted the honorable mentions for WCMD, so I looked at them and to my surprise the last card was mine. I would say that is one great way to fully wake myself up.
Here is the card.
This was the only birthday card I entered this year.
Head on over to Paper Crafts and vote for your favorite card. I am asking for votes please. I would really appreciate.  http://www.papercraftsconnection.com/blog/2012/11/world-card-making-day-honorable-mentions/ Voting ends 11:59 MST on Thursday, November 15.
Thanks. 

3 comments:

  1. How fabulous! I voted for ya! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mandi! Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! Love the papers with the image!

    ReplyDelete