Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Golden

Last weekend over at Frosted Designs they had a fall recipe blog hop. There was twelve stops so they were twelve ingredients. The challenge was to at least six of the twelve. I ended up using ten ingredients out of the twelve.
1. Embossing ( I heat embossed the photo corner on the top of the page)
2. Buttons. (I love those wood ones from American Crafts)
3. Die cuts. I use some I got from a swap over at Club CK
4. Glitter (I didn't use it)
5. Spray mists. (I did splatters on the background paper and misted the leaf that was done in modeling paste)
6. Alphabet stickers.
7. Fall Leaves ( I used die cuts, photos and modeling paste)
8. Stamping. ( I stamped a text on the background, branch across the photo and the photo corner)
9. Flowers (used two at the bottom) - check out the link for a great RAK.
10. Bling (I used some rhinestones on the twine)
11. Fall (I think this fits the bill)
12. Pumpkin. (I didn't use this ingredient)



2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on your layout and used many of the ingredients from our blog hop. Congrats to you for incorporating so many of the ingredients.

    We are happy you hopped along with us over at Frosted Designs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love ,love your layout!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and joining in the fun at the Frosted Designs Fall blog hop!

    ReplyDelete