Saturday, October 6, 2012

WCMD

Sorry I didn't get around the last couple of days to post the last installments of Jar Fun for this eek. I have been not feeling well so I took it easy and rested.  I might as well say against my will but my mom made me.
 Today is a holiday to card makers. Yes, it is that time of year again, World Card Making Day. Today I am planing on making cards all day for Paper Crafts WCMD contest.
Here is one of the last Mason Jar Fun posts.
This is a tag I made used a jar lid.
I heat embossed the inner section of the lid with a lilac embossing powder.Since the surface is slick this tag can be reused. After it is use that a dry cloth and wipe the names off of it to be used again at a later time.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mandi! Thanks for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better Madi. I like your cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a CUTE tag.. what a FUN idea to use a jar lid!! Hope your feeling better!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling much better now! Love the tag and how wonderful that it can be reused!!

    ReplyDelete