Monday, August 27, 2012

Hoilday Cheer

Last week I was able to work on a page of my mom's first Christmas.
I use the current ScrapFit sketch. It is found here.
One this page I have applied Glossy Accents to a few of the circles that I drew stars on and sprinkled glitter on them while it was still wet. After it was dried I bent the paper to make it look like cracked glass.

I have not been spending much time lately crafting due to the fact I have been redoing my entire scrap room. I hope to have this done before winter.Until then, I will be stealing away to the basement at night to craft.
Also I want to remind you about this Sunday ABAC new challenge is up. You might want to stop by now to see some blog candy that is being given away.

5 comments:

  1. Great page Mandi and awesome use of the sketch!! Love the Simple Stories paper you used in the background! Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, love the holiday feel of this page, thanks for joining us at scrapfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page!
    I love the vintage photos!
    tks for playing along with us at ScrapFit
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome page! I really love the vintage pics :) Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special project! I have so many older pictures of my own to scrap, but would love to do something like this!
    LOVE the 'cracked glass' stars on the paper! Great effect!!

    ReplyDelete