Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Challenge Me Happy (DT Call)

Hi everyone. I am here today to show you what I created with the Challenge Me Happy #27 challenge. This was a recipe challenge which I absolutely love.
one or more stamps ( the ticket is stamped behind the "Sunshine" accordion fold rosette. I also stamped on the background paper to give a slight aged loo to it. )
two photos
ribbon or twine or both
two or more paper clips
no cardstock ( this was hard to do. I love my Kraft)
three patterned papers or more
Here is what I came up with.  
Since no card stock was allowed I used a black barker with a craft knife built in it to mat the hexagons.

5 comments:

  1. What a great page! I love the cluster of detail, and the hexagons are awesome! Thanks for joining us at CMH, and good luck with making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome!! Love how you "matted" the hexagons, and LOVE the butterfly "trails"!! Thanks for joining in on our recipe challenge at CMH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific page! No cardstock?! That is definitely a challenge, but you handled it beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete