Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Robin's Nest Review.

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a gift card over at Robin's Nest. It was the first time I ever bought stuff from them and let me say I was impressed with most of the stuff I ordered.
Here is what I got.
Front side of paper


Reverse side of papers

Stickers, clipies and ribbon
Pros:
  1. The papers are great quality, sturdy and most of them are double sided, which I didn't know until I got them. 
  2. The Santa clippies are made with a sturdy chipboard that has a slight give which makes it easier to side over ribbon or paper. 
  3. I just love that blinged out ribbon it came with the extra bonus rope. I already use some of the rope. 
  4. Shipping was very reasonable. It only cost $5 to ship it to Michigan from Utah. 
Cons:
  1. Sad thing was the stickers. They looked like something you could print off yourself at home and their print quality was poor. It looked like on the birthday ones their printer was running low on ink which left ink lines through the images.
Conclusion:
I am happy with my stuff but will stay away from the stickers next time I order from them.

Disclaimer: I was not paid for this review theses comments are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment