Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3.12 Photos

I took the challenge on Elizabeth Kartchner's blog. It was to take a dozen photos yesterday. I made a collage of my doings. Sorry for the poor quality of some of the photos. It was a dark day.
Photos:
1. Making the bed
2. Washing Buster's dishes
3. Watching That Girl. I love that show
4. What is is the refrigerator. Turkey and sweet potatoes. Yummy.
5. Computer with weather warnings. Tornado watch and flood advisory. Early for this time of the year.
6. Backyard before it started to rain.
7. Thanksliving journal. Part of a challenge over at Club CK hosted by Erika.
8. Messy craft room. I created a layout and a card.
9. Sleeping Buster.
10. Cozy slippers. So soft.
11. Clean flannel sheets are ready to be put away.
12. Vaporizer and eye drops. Helps dry eyes while sleeping.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment